Parent-Child Mother Goose
This is a group-work program that strengthens attachment and interaction between parents or carers and their young children by introducing them to the pleasure and power of using rhymes, songs and stories together.
Aims of Project
- To improve children’s language ability and skills through the use of rhymes, songs, and stories
- To create opportunities for children to have positive early experiences with language and communication
- To build parental attachment and develop parents knowledge and confidence
- To increase parent/ carers social connection and peer to peer learning
- Establish and maintain 2 new Mother Goose programs and support transition to these programs from existing services
- Develop the Mother Goose Working Group
- Promote the Mother Goose program amongst agencies in the early years sector
- Evaluate of Mother Goose program and outcomes for children and families.
For more information please contact:
p: 0439 038140