A key outcome for Communities for Children is supporting parents to re-engage with education, training and/or employment. This outcome will be achieved through:
- Supporting the delivery of the ‘Getting Ahead’ program
- Linking parents with return to education and pre-employment programs
- Building links with the Bendigo Business Council and Jobs Services Network
- Embedding education, training and employment support in all work in the early years sector
- Supporting the development of Reconciliation Action Plans within agencies and businesses to help improve cultural safety for Aboriginal people in the workplace.