Noah’s Ark and C4C Bendigo are working with members of the local community to create the Connecting with Culture on Dja Dja Wurrung Country Toolkit. This evolving toolkit aims to guide and support services to be welcoming and respectful to Aboriginal families and engage meaningfully with Aboriginal Culture, focussing on local connection and perspectives. Please view and share this short video amongst your networks.
Mother Goose 2020
Parent-Child Mother Goose offers FREE group sessions for children 0-5 and their parents/carers, Please see the flyer for 2020 details, venue and times.
Volunteers are not paid – not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless! C4C Bendigo is fortunate to have many volunteers who make a difference for the children and families in our community. We thank them for all they do and look forward to continuing working with them in 2020.
The Communities for Children Bendigo team will be taking a short break from December 20, 2019 until January 7, 2020. We wish you a safe and joyous time and look forward to working with you all in 2020.
Work in Progress
Thanks for visiting the C4C website. We are updating our information and links to make this site useful for all. Please let us know if you see any changes or updates we need to make by emailing –
C4C Bendigo Manager
C4C Bendigo Coordinator
Links and Resources
Our Resources page has links to documents and papers of interest. Please check in regularly as we add new resources when they come to hand.
Current Resources and Links include:
- Communities for Children Bendigo Theory of Change
- Early Years Literacy and Language Development Strategy for Bendigo 2015
- Early Years Family Violence Action Plan for Bendigo 2016
- No Wrong Door Model
- Hearing the Voice of Families: Throw Away the Book
- Book Box Libraries Key Principles and Implementation
- Cultural Participation Guidelines 2015
- Child and Family Liaison Project Impacts and Insights 2019
- Gender Equity in the Early Years: Rainbow Fox Kit
- NAIDOC Children’s Day Celebration